GENERIC SAIL SHADES (POSTS BY XCCENT, SHADES BY COOLAROO)
EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE
Damages to the Product resulting from anything other than an inherent manufacturing defect in the Product, including without limitation damage caused or contributed to by:
- installation, erection, application or use of the Product not being in strict accordance with Trassig’s instructions, guidelines or warnings;
- improper transport, storage or handling of the Product, or use of the Product for purposes other than that for which the Product was designed or intended;
- any variation, alteration or modification to the Product in any way unless approved in writing by Trassig;
- fair wear and tear, and extraordinary causes beyond fair wear and tear, including weather conditions, force majeure events and natural disasters, such as floods, lightning, hail, windstorms, tornadoes and earthquakes;
- your use of components other than genuine Trassig parts or any work performed on the Trassig Product by companies or persons that have not been authorized by Trassig;
- exposure of the Product to damaging substances, such as chemicals, oils or solvents, or to mechanical friction, scratching, abrasion, chipping or any other impact;
- placing the Product near an open flame; or too close to any heat source.
- tensioning the Product beyond its tear and tensile capabilities;
- any act or omission of any person other than Trassig, including misuse, neglect, accident or abuse;
- movement or defects in the building, walls, foundation, or any other material or structure used as a base over which the Product is installed;
- The continued use of your Product after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user.
- 2. Any variations or defects in appearance, colour or shade or defects which are of a purely aesthetic or cosmetic nature, including any surface corrosion on aluminium/steel products, or colour fading of the Product, or any deterioration in the chemical composition of the fabric of the Product for any reason including exposure to ultra-violet rays.
- 3. Any travel or accommodation expenses or any labour and other costs involved with the removal or repair of the defective Product, or on-site assembly or installation of the replacement Product.
- 4. Compensation for any delay in either replacing or repairing the Product or in properly assessing a claim under your Warranty.