Poured in Repair Kits
Our playground rubber surface repair kits offer the best and easiest way to repair holes and cracks in your playground poured in place rubber surface. Each kit comes with the perfect ratio of rubber granules and binder to mix and apply onsite. You can use our repair kits to do the following:
- Fill holes in your wear and base layer
- Fill Cracks in your poured in place rubber surface
- Fill seams in your surface
- Fill perimeter gaps in your rubber surface that appear due to shrinkage.
There are two layers in every Poured in Place Rubber Surfacing System, the Base Layer (Impact attenuation layer) which consists of black SBR buffings, and the Wear Layer which consists of EPDM granules in your choice of color.
Often times, you only need to patch the wear layer, but if the damage continues into the base layer, you will have to patch that first. You cannot use wear layer patch kits to patch base layer damage.
We also recommend that you rebind your playground's surface with our Poured in Place Rebinder
every once in a while to prevent damage and avoid patching.
To order your repair kit:
1. Choose the color you would like from our products below.
2. Select the size you need from the options underneath each product and click "Add to Cart"