From pro arenas to your local YMCA, GARED's Line of Breakaway Rims offer high-quality engineering to fit every player’s & facility’s need
- Each of our competition rims share basic features of a 3/8” single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powder-coat, an adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS specifications
- Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42” x 72” backboards regardless of manufacture
- Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net
- While sharing a solid foundation, each rim has sophisticated features to match your facility’s specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type and fly back control.
If you are planning to cut down your nets this season, GARED’s Master 3000® Breakaway Series is a great backdrop
- A court champion selection outside of NBA arenas – the 3000’s breakaway mechanism is set to break at 160 lbs of pressure
- The hefty construction and architecture of the goal creates an unparalleled playing surface for any facility environment
- Heat treated ball bearings and steel hardened springs create a positive lock pressure setting allowing precise fly-back action
- The popular 3000 offers the ease of net installation with its no-tie net attachment
- The 3500 & 3500I’s tube-tie net attachment helps prevent hand injury.
Description What's all the Hoopla about? The 8412 Hoopla Recreational Portable Netball System provides durability for league and tournament netball games. The 2-1/2" O.D. steel post allows for easy adjustment...