Some of the playground maintenance products and tools you should have handy when you operate and maintain a commercial playground are the following:
- Hex/star key wrench with pin hole so you can tighten all the tamper proof bolts and clevises on your composite set and swings.
- Extra age appropriate and safety stickers
- S hook tool
- A good rake for loose surfacing.
- A sledge hammer to drive down stakes that tend to pop up on playground borders.
- A sanitizer kit
- A deck repair kit
A poured in repair kit (If you have a poured in place rubber surface)
A synthetic turf repair kit (If you have a synthetic turf surface)
- Touch up paint.
- Extra bolts, nuts and washers approved by the manufacturer of your equipment.