From pro arenas to your local YMCA, GARED's Line of Breakaway Rims offer high-quality engineering to fit every player’s & facility’s need
- Each of our competition rims shares basic features of 3/8” single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powder-coat, an adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS specifications
- Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42” x 72” backboards regardless of manufacture
- Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net
- While sharing a solid foundation, each rim has sophisticated features to match your facility’s specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type and fly back control.
Superiorly constructed, the 2000+, 2500 & 2500I models stand up to the rigors of power players – making them our most popular line of rims
- Each rim features an effective positive lock mechanism duplicating precision fly-back action dunk after dunk
- The best-selling 2000+ offers the ease of net installation with its no-tie net attachment
- The 2500 & 2500I’s tube-tie net attachment helps prevent hand injury
- Due to their universal backplates, the collegiate goal series seamlessly fits on any size glass backboard.
Description What's all the Hoopla about? The 8412 Hoopla Recreational Portable Netball System provides durability for league and tournament netball games. The 2-1/2" O.D. steel post allows for easy adjustment...