Ships in 1-2 business days
Quick Size: Covers approximately 2.5 sqft at a depth of 2" (5 lbs of coated SBR rubber & 1 lb of Aromatic binder)
Value Size: Covers approximately 5 sqft at a depth of 2" (10 lbs of coated SBR rubber & 2 lbs of Aromatic binder)
Jumbo Size: Covers approximately 10 sqft at a depth of 2" (20 lbs of coated SBR rubber & 4 lbs of Aromatic binder)
Giant Size: Covers approximately 20 sqft at a depth of 2" (40 lbs of coated SBR rubber & 8.39 lbs of Aromatic binder)
This playground bonded rubber repair kit is an easy DIY solution that quickly solves a small problem before it turns into a big one.
Our bonded rubber repair kits are designed to repair rubber playground surfaces. This playground rubber repair kit is easy to use and quickly solves a small problem that can turn into a big one later. The repair kit is a great remedy for rubber playground surfaces that are damaged, torn, have holes or have shrunk due to freezing and thawing. Pre-measured amounts of shredded rubber and glue (binder) will be shipped to you. This do-it-yourself playground surface repair kit is a great solution to damaged rubber surfacing.
You will need: A utility knife, a bucket for mixing, a rounded trowel, soapy water and gloves
- Make sure you pick a dry day to patch you rubber playground surface.
- Using a sharp utility knife, create a clean cut around the area you would like to patch. When cutting the area, make sure to cut the edges of the area at a 45-degree angle. This will create a stronger bond at the edges of the patch.
- Clean the area of all loose debris.
- Pour all the rubber into the bucket and mix the entire content of the binder in a plastic pail that you plan to dispose of later.
- Mix the content thoroughly. Make sure that all the rubber is coated evenly with the binder.
- Using a rounded trowel spread the mix onto the area you are patching.
- Use a mixture of water and liquid hand soap to lubricate the trowel after each pass.
- Secure the area and let cure for 24 to 48 hours